Fix My Credit- Seattle, Spokane, Vancouver, Portland.

Here’s good news if you’re trying to fix an error on your credit report

Experian, Equifax and TransUnion, the three main agencies that track your credit, have agreed to follow new guidelines to handle disputes on your reports.
The credit-reporting firms will now be required to use trained employees to respond when a consumer flags a mistake on their file.
Credit reports have immense sway on a person’s borrowing ability. The credit bureaus track data from lenders, credit card issuers and collections agencies, among others, to produce credit scores for millions of Americans. The obtained credit scores will help determine a person’s mortgage rate, car loan interest rate, no less the credit worthiness for credit cards and so on.
Critics say the credit bureaus don’t do enough to address complaints about mistakes in credit reports. They say the firms just pass on complaints about inaccuracies to lenders rather than investigate the claims.
Under the newly revised agreement, credit-reporting bureaus will be required to use trained employees to respond when a consumer flags a mistake on their file.
Statistics show that credit bureaus only resolve about 15% of disputes they receive from consumers internally, according to a 2012 report from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. The remaining 85% are referred back to the lender to investigate. Thereby, leaving millions unresolved complaints and incorrect adverse information on consumers credit reports. If you have any questions regarding adverse information reporting on your credit files and need help getting it resolved and removed give us a call.

Credit Team USA (888) 990-9978
service@credit-team.com
www.credit-team.com

Like us on Facebook!